We know… we know… We talk a lot about Verrado. If you’ve ever wondered why we are so in love with life in Verrado, keep reading.
Nothing Beats Life in Verrado – Here’s Why…
1. Dining – You’ll find multiple options to choose from. Visit the Verrado Grille for their great food and breathtaking views or Grazie Pizzeria and Winebar for the relaxing atmosphere. You can step just outside of Verrado and experience the fine dining options in the West Valley like the Old Pueblo Café near the Wigwam Resort and Spa, Eest Asian Bistro in Goodyear, and Litchfield’s.
2. Shopping – Whether you need supplies and toys for your favorite pets, to the Outlet Mall at WestGate with many favorites, shopping needs are just a short distance away. Want to stay close to home? Verrado’s Main Street offers a variety of restaurants, cafes, and sports the Promenade and Town Square. Main Street is the ‘hub’ for everything that is happening. Tired of shopping? Take in the many concerts, festivals and farmer’s markets that are always happening.
3. Education – Education is key to your children’s future and their overall success in life. Verrado and its surrounding communities provide high-quality educational institutions, such as the Goddard School, Litchfield Elementary School District, Agua Fria High School District, and Saddle Mountain Unified School District.
4. Victory – Looking to retire in one of the best master-planned communities around while still being able to visit the kids and grandkids? Victory at Verrado may be the place for you. Most everything you could imagine is within walking distance or a short drive, with tons of activities to rejuvenate your body, your mind, your spirit and your soul! Enjoy Yoga at sunrise, a latte on Main Street, or just stroll around meeting friends and neighbors.
5. Sports – Just a short distance to Goodyear provides you the ability to see your favorite baseball teams at one of the three Spring Training stadiums. Just a few minute further in Glendale is the University of Phoenix Stadium (home to our Arizona Cardinals), and then off to Jobing.com Arena for hockey with the Phoenix Coyotes, concerts and expos. Let’s not forget NASCAR fever at the Phoenix International Raceway for some of the best racing events in the West Valley.
6. Golf – Verrado Golf Club offers a lush, 18-hole course that will challenge you every day and allow you to play your best. Verrado’s championship golf course earned Golf Magazine’s accolades two years in a row as the “Top 10 New Courses in the US”. Golfers at all levels come to the Verrado Golf Club to enjoy not only their favorite sport, but to take in superior desert vistas and experience first class service. You’ll also find some of the best Arizona golf communities just a few miles away.
7. Outdoor Activities – like early morning hikes? An afternoon of golf? Verrado has it all. Verrado sports about 72 parks so you’ll never be bored, and being right next to the White Tank Mountains, Verrado has many extensive trails for walking, hiking, and biking. The ‘outdoors’ of Verrado offers a respite from the crazy city life into a place where you can find your balance while getting inspired. And unlike other communities, Verrado boasts over 17,000 trees which means views that are green, lush and refreshing.
8. Involvement – looking for volunteer efforts in order to make a difference in someone’s life? Verrado volunteers create a spirit of giving that exceeds all others. Some worth causes are WATERisLIFE, Feed My Starving Children, and the Joy of Giving. They also work closely with Phoenix Rescue Mission serving meals and soothing the inner sprit, and The Giving Tree on the Grand Lawn is a symbol of Verrado’s philanthropic spirit. Helping others is one of the greatest feelings anyone can have and share.
9. A Great Place to Start a Business – Verrado is not only the most charming community in the West Valley, but is one of the fastest growing communities with an excellent reputation for doing business in and within. In fact, The Corner Store just opened in Verrado, giving residents a place that is just a short distance from their home to get gas, get a car wash, and pick up some quick items or last-minute snacks. Entrepreneurs will love Verrado – there is excellent growth potential and with the addition of Victory as part of our community, the potential for new businesses is amazing!
10. Healthcare – Schools are an important part of family life, and so in good healthcare options. Banner Health came to Verrado in 2012 and serves as the area’s primary healthcare provider. As Verrado continues to grow, so will Banner by increasing their providers, facilities, and adding more specialized services. There are other providers such as Main Street Dental, Nemechek Consultative Medicine, and Buckeye Medical Center offering a wide choicer of medical services that include an on-site lab, EKGs, 2D echoes, ultrasounds and solutions for other medical needs.
Live Your Life in Verrado
Got some free time? Take a ride out to Verrado and see it for yourself! The experienced Verrado realtors at TK Luxury Group will be happy to show you some of the best real estate Verrado has to offer.